Tochigi-ken Technologies Inc. was established in August 10, 2006 as Cleanroom/ESD Consumables, Toolings and Fabrication Supplier for Semiconductors, Electronics, and medical devices, food processing and pharmaceutical companies. As a result of our diversification over the years, we have opened up our doors in the construction business providing specialized technical capabilities in Cleanroom construction also in semicon/electronics and in medical/pharmaceutical industries.
Our policy is to create a global perspective as a solution provider responding to the needs of our customer with Best Quality, Lead Time and Low Cost. We are looking for talented and hardworking Mechanical Engineers with experience in construction industry to join our engineering and operations group.
▪ HVAC related design work such as calculation of heat loads, selection of equipment such as chillers, fans, FCUs, AHUs, pump, sizing of ducts and pipes, calculation of static pressure for fans, AHUs, FCUs, pump head calculation etc.
▪ Guide and lead a team of draftsmen to prepare the shop drawings in coordination with other services, section details, installation details as may be required.
▪ Site survey, generate technical drawings, BOQs, etc.
▪ Responsible for getting approval from consultant/client for all equipment/material/technical/calculations/shop drawings in line with the project specification within the budgeted cost.
▪ Will also be responsible for coordination with project/site Engineers during execution
▪ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
▪ Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent (optional)
▪ Knowledge of all relevant codes of HVAC such as PSME code, etc
▪ Knowledge in Cleanroom technology is preferred but not required.
▪ Full-Time positions available.
This is an urgent requirement. Interested applicant may forward their updated resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org